ArtSpire Mentorship Program
A 4-month Arts Management Mentorship Program in Indian Performing Arts
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
ArtSpire Mentorship Program is an experiential learning opportunity for anyone looking to explore a career in arts management. This is a 4-month program that offers deep insights into the business, management, marketing and artistic aspects of the Indian Performing Arts sector.
4 participants will be selected for this program and will receive hands-on training from Team ArtSpire by engaging in real-time artistic projects, interacting with artistes and arts organisations, and learning the principles and tools required to run successful arts management initiatives.
Who is this for?
- Students of Performing Arts, Mass Communication, Marketing, Humanities, Journalism
- Upcoming Performing Artistes who are looking to build their business and management skills
- Professionals who are looking for a career shift into Arts Management
- Recent graduates or post-graduates keen to explore a career in Arts Management
What are the benefits?
- Practical Understanding of Arts Management
- Work on Real-Time Projects
- Interact & Connect with Artistes & Arts Organisations
- Work with experienced Arts Managers
- Career Support & Mentoring
- Build Marketing, Project Management & Digital Skills
To join this program please apply using the below link, with the following:
- Statement of Purpose (100 words)
- Mention specific area of interest in Arts Management
Click here to apply. Application Deadline : 2nd May, 2023
Key points to note:
- This program can follow both a hybrid format (in-person and remote-working) or fully remote-working, based on the applicant’s location
- The selected applicant will be expected to allocate 10-12 hours per week for this program for 4 months.
If you would like to get a foundational understanding about Arts Management, the skills required and sample roles, click here to learn more.
If you have any questions regarding the program please write to [email protected] or DM us on Instagram @teamartspire.